A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hesterberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hesterberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hesterberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesterberg graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hesterberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hesterberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Hesterberg practice?
Dr. Paul Hesterberg practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Duxbury, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Allergists, and Boston Internists.