A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hesterberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hesterberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hesterberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hesterberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hesterberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesterberg graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hesterberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Hesterberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Hesterberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Hesterberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hesterberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, and Boston Pediatricians.