A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hesterberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hesterberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hesterberg
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hesterberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hesterberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesterberg graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hesterberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Hesterberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Hesterberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Hesterberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hesterberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, and Boston Pediatricians.