A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hesterberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hesterberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hesterberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesterberg graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hesterberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Hesterberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Hesterberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Hesterberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hesterberg practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Duxbury, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Allergists, and Boston Internists.