Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Hicks
Dr. Paul Hicks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hicks is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center, Platte Valley Medical Center and Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Hicks has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Paul Hicks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Anupam Basuray
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Columbus, OH 0 mi11
Dr. Allison Kelly
Columbus, OH 0 mi8
Dr. Austin Al-Kazaz
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Columbus, OH 0 mi5