Internist, Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waited so long, thought we had been forgotten. It was the end of the day they were starting to close down. Once in the room felt rushed. Each of our concerns were not addressed. Left office not really feeling confident of our care.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was such a friendly man. He listened and showed concern about me. The receptionist was so helpful with the insurance company

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr. Hinton. He is very good at his work and pleasant to talk to.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My time is is as valuable as Dr. Hinton's time and I resent having to sit in the waiting room for 40 minutes past my scheduled appointment time, particularly when the appointment is the first thing in the morning.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hinton is one of the most professional but personal and caring doctor I have ever been to. He sets an example that other doctors need to strive to be just like him. We will be forever patients he always has time for your questions no matter how busy.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was late arriving so I have no one to blame for the wait except for myself. Dr Paul Hinton himself saw me for a routine checkup. All is well.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly , knowledgable & thorough.... This was my first bust with the Dr , but I was very pleased with his staff & the entire appointment .

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Paul was absolutely awesome, very clear with his communication and explains very well.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton did a thorough job in helping to diagnose the problem and prescribed the appropriate medication for the diagnosis at this time. A follow-up appointment has been set to check on the progress that has been made. I am feeling so much better.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appointment on time, everything is okay.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton is easy to communicate with and gets to your problems in a professional manner.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a great doctor!

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton is pleasant but also very professional. I would recommend him highly.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doc. addressed all of my issues,And he listens.Thank You

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr Paul Hinton He Is The Best Treats You Like Family!!!!

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As is customary with Dr. Hinton, his professional ability is excellent and only surpassed by his bedside manner. My family members are all very satisfied with him as their doctor.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was upset with my wait

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Two visits so far. Nice guy but not impressed yet.

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waited over an hour to be seen.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Paul takes time to listen to what I have to say, and addresses my concerns using his knowledge, wisdom, and skill, all the time insuring that my health, and dignity remain at the forefront. Thanks again, Dr. Paul.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very good dr. I would and have recommended him to others. The wait time is long, but he is so thorough I could only expect that and don't really mind it.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Hinton, he is thorough and very caring.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr was great. Too time to discuss, this was my first visit. Dr Hinnen was recommended by another party and I did like him. Will return for a 3 month checkup.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He didn't make me feel as though he was in a hurry to see the next person and really took the time to address the issues I had and made sure I wasn't leaving with any questions. Very personable.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Several times I could not schedule an appt. because of computer problems. So I had to call back. On my appointment day when I actually got to see Dr. Hinton, I had to wait over an hour. Once I did see Dr. Hinton, I was very satisfied.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was thoroughly impressed in my recent visit. This wad my first time meeting Dr. Hinton. Not only was he knowledgeable and very professional in discussing my medical concern, his "bedside" manner is the best I've ever had with any doctor I've seen.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Paul is the same person he was as a kid. He just got a little more education.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, we are always able to put our confidence in Dr. Hinton. obviously he is knowledgeable, and communicates well. His bedside manner is absolutely the best of any dr. I have ever gone to. We appreciate him, and his staff.

Best doctor ever

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I will be back to get my blood pressure checked.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prior appointment to see Dr. Hinton but saw Nurse Practitioner. This appointment set at O'Fallon Office was told he sees patients at Wentzville Office on this day. Told reschedule or go to Wentzville office. Faith in Doctor but not in clerical staff.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

answered all our question made sure we understood

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What a pleasure. Very different from treatment I had from previous doctor. Very thankful for Dr. Hinton. I trust him & that means alot to me.

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I continue to recommend Dr. Hinton , and find that my trust in him has been well placed. Thank you for "caring".

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton and his staff were welcoming and kind. This was my very first encounter and I left feeling well cared for and a sincere interest in having an ongoing doctor patient relationship for a long time to come.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hinton is very thorough and caring individual. Excellent bedside manner!

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Too soon to make decision on questions presented at this time.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have several Doctors in my life time Dr Hinton is rated number 1

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit was pleasant. Dr. Hinton was very helpful during my visit. Will continue to go to him.

T

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would not let a family or friend go there right now, it takes to long and you do not get to see dr. Hinton

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I only had a blood test done but the technician was excellent. It is usually hard to get blood from my veins, but she succeeded with the first try.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton has gone above and beyond every time I have ever had to visit. I am glad that he hasn't taken over Dr. Umar's patients!!!

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton was in no rush with me, asked question . Answered my question, took time & was personal. I don't like being push threw to get to next patient, he never has done that.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very professional care , concerns were addressed.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton was very conscientious in working with me on a new medicine. He was very helpful and provided me with his research input, and found a solution for me which I greatly appreciated.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is very frustrating to schedule an appointment and not be able to see the doctor on time. Yesterday I did not get taken back to an examining room until 20 minutes after my appointment time and had to wait another 20 minutes to see Dr Hinton.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the appointment went great I thought.it was when I got to the pharmacy& the 2 weeks following the visit.sone meds needed preauthorzation & according to insurance(medicaid) the doctors office hadn't called to do that.I talked to someone in the office daily

Feb 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment with Dr. Hinton was just fine, as it always is. He is concerned about my present health, as well as what precautions I must take to continue good health in the distant future. His attitude toward helping his patients is admirable.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything went well.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hinton Health Group is a very professional oriented enterprise. They have taken good care of me and pointed out some issues I didn't know I had ever since the first day I visisted them almost two years ago. I am glad that they chose me as a patient.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton is my PCP but it's getting harder to actually see him. I really like Dr. Hinton, but I'm not sure I would recommend him to family or friends for that reason. He wasn't available for my appt. & I would've liked to have known that in advance.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton is a kind and professional doctor. However, his staff is not. They are either over worked to the point of incompetence or just uncaring. I regret leaving this negative comment, but I am tired of calling sometimes for days with no response.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always had excellant visits with Dr.Hinton,as well as the whole staff in the office and at St.Joseph West

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hinton is a very nice young man and I believe he is a very good doctor.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The temporary sign in Wentzville is not very noticeable.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The person that works in the office on 5th street is very rude on the phone, all who answer the phones need customer service training. I called during your lunch hour to get the address to a new office that I was going to but could not get through.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We first found Dr. Hinton about 6 yrs ago and new he was a perfect fit for my wife and my medical needs. Unfortunately we were separated after about 2yrs of care. We now have reconnected with his practice and are completely elated that we have found him.

by lisa on Jan 22nd, 2013

I have been to many good drs both young and old, and a few mediocre ones but Dr Hinton and his staff are by far the most incompetent and unprofessional I've ever encountered. One reviewer mentioned she liked his smile, so I guess if you are only in need of a flu shot and a smile, then he is a good fit.

Wonderful doctor. show details Wonderful doctor.
by Pam on Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Paul Hinton is an amazing physician. He always has a smile on his face. He lights up a room. He is one of the kindest people I have ever met. I feel honored to have him as a doctor. I wish him nothing but success.