Internist, Pediatrician

2.5

Apr 1st, 2016

Staff is rude and incompetent. IF they answer your call, you'll either be put on hold or disconnected. They moved the location of my scheduled appointed with notifying me.

Nov 18th, 2015

Delay in care and very long wait. Doesn't seem to know anything about you, recent labs, or diagnostic tests done in office. Seems more interested in quantity than quality.

Very Disappointed show details Very Disappointed
by Robert - High Ridge on Sep 5th, 2015

Dr. Hinton made a good initial impression which was soured when he placed my prescription order with many mistakes. It took over 2 weeks and multiple calls to correct. The office staff in High Ridge is terrible. They do not return calls, do not follow up, and do not communicate your concerns to the doctor. They obviously do not care one way or another about your health issues.

by lisa on Jan 22nd, 2013

I have been to many good drs both young and old, and a few mediocre ones but Dr Hinton and his staff are by far the most incompetent and unprofessional I've ever encountered. One reviewer mentioned she liked his smile, so I guess if you are only in need of a flu shot and a smile, then he is a good fit.

Wonderful doctor. show details Wonderful doctor.
by Pam on Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Paul Hinton is an amazing physician. He always has a smile on his face. He lights up a room. He is one of the kindest people I have ever met. I feel honored to have him as a doctor. I wish him nothing but success.