A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hirsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hirsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirsh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Hirsh MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Hirsh practice?
- Dr. Paul Hirsh has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hirsh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY and Southgate, KY.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.