Dr. Paul Hirsh MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Media, PA

May 2nd, 2011
A doctor that cares
I miss my doctor Hirsh. This man always made me feel like a person not a number. When I had fears or questions about my stents he always took the time to answer them and not just brush me off. Once while having an angioplasty done and I got scared after hearing some conversation. He simply bent down and reassured me that what they were talking about was not a problem the bubble was suppose to be there. I quickly relaxed. This man cares about his patients we matter to him. I wish I could thank him for all his years of being my doctor. Doctor Hirsh I understand has some medical problems now and I pray that God will give him a doctor like himself one that cares. I also pray that if it takes a miracle to get him through his medical problem that he gets that miracle. Dr Hirsh is a good man and great doctor and I hope God will keep him around to help many more people like myself. Thank You Dr. Hirsh

January 4th, 2011
Really Glad I Found This Doctor
Dr. Hirsh was recommended by a family member. The only problem I have with him is that he retired at the end of 2010!

July 27th, 2010
Dr. Hirsh was very rude, and I mean very rude...he had no consideration for the patient or family member....he needs to put himself in our shoes and realize some day he may need to hear a kind word and not be so negative...

July 9th, 2010
judy houston
i won't say i had a wonderful time but, dr. hirsh is one of my favorite doctors and lately i have had a lot of doctors to choose from. i had an aortic valve replacement, and he was so comforting to me and funny...thank you dr. hirsh.