A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hiss
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiss graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hiss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wesley Hiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Hiss practice?
- Dr. Paul Hiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hiss practices Ophthalmology near Sparks, NV.
See Sparks Ophthalmologists.