A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hiss
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiss graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hiss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wesley Hiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Hiss practice?
- Dr. Paul Hiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hiss practices Ophthalmology near Sparks, NV.
See Sparks Ophthalmologists.