A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiss graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Hiss practice?
Dr. Paul Hiss practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV and Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.