A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hobar, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hobar, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobar graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hobar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Creighton Hobar MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Hobar practice?
- Dr. Paul Hobar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hobar practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.