Dr. Paul Hobar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2015
23 y/o AA to full C
Dr. Howard beside manner was something I would have paid thousands of dollars more for. He was willing to answer all of my questions, he was very laid back, knew his stuff but was also extremely humble. From Dr. Hobar all the way to the lovely woman who answers the phone everyone that works for and with him are phenomenal. The anesthesiologist he used was absolutely amazing, the nurses at Baylor Surgicare made the process extremely easy and put my husband and I at ease. Donna (who works at his office) is an exceptional lady with wonder people skills and is always willing to answer questions. No matter how silly they may seem. Amazing doctor and EXTRAORDINARY team! I am very please with my breasts. Do not get me wrong I was very sore for a few days but not necessarily in pain. I called his office the day after surgery to make sure what I was feeling was normal and Beverly was extremely patient and helpful in answering of my questions.

January 7th, 2015
Dr Hobar is an excellent surgeon. 46 year old female in for Cleft lip, palate, and nose repair. Did an excellent job for me!

July 20th, 2012
Fantastic
He truly is a great doctor, not only is he professional but also listens.The staff is fantastic, and help make a very stressful decision a little more comfortable.

February 28th, 2010
Dr. Hobar is a wonderful doctor, I had a face lift done by another doctor in 2008 the results were less than desirable , I did not do my home work as I should have and I paid the price. I consulted with 5 plastic surgeons and finally found Dr. Hobar who is so kind and caring, he redid what the other doctor messed up and 2 weeks later I am soooo happy. He is a miracle worker no one else will touch me or any other member of my family as far as cosmetic surgery, he THE ONE

August 16th, 2016