Dr. Paul Hobeika Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2011

Dan Fadil 8/5/2011

I'm a New Jersey resident.It's about a 30-40 minute commute to visit Dr. Hobeika. I've been a patient of his for a number of years. Dr. Hobeika is the best there is. I wont accept any other doctor. He will go out of his way for his patients. He'll explain everything to you thoroughly. Any questions will be answered in a professional and courtious manner.His diagnosis is always on the mark.The only downside is,rarely I may have to wait 3-4 weeks for an appointment.That will tell any future patients that his reputation preceeds him unconditionally.I'm still seeing the doctor for treatment and I will continue to see him in the future.Hopefully I wont have to but if I do I know he'll be there there for me. MANY THANKS to you Dr. Hobeika.

May 26th, 2011

Highly Competent

For a doctor this competent, I will wait. Dr. Hobeika has fixed my broken bones about ten times over the past 20 years -- never a complication. Other doctors tell me he is a superb surgeon. His approach is friendly, no-nonsense, & professional. He performed an open reduction on my broken leg - broken tibia and fibula - that healed perfectly according to another doctor examination. After 20 years I still ride 100+ miles a week on my bike. He works for me.

March 8th, 2011

I can Walk

Yes i would agree that his bedside manners can be abrupt at times but all in all I am able to walk he performed three surgeries after I got hit by that car when i wanted to put weight on my leg he would not let me. he insisted that he was the doctor. Today i can walk run climb stairs. ect. If it wasnt for the scar you would not know i was severely injured Thanks Dr. Hobeika

January 28th, 2011

An unpleasant experience

When I arrived at the office there were twenty people sitting in the waiting room ahead of me. Every seat was taken. The office staff was not pleasant and not at all attentive. It took over 4 hours of waiting to get in to see the doctor.The doctor himself was the opposite of his staff: courteous and attentive. However, I was told that x-ray viewer was down at the time and I would be contacted within a week for the results. 3 weeks later I still hadn't received a call back. So I called the office and had the results 2 days later.In sum, the doctor should replace the staff - pronto.

November 19th, 2009

Run away as fast as you can

I am not sure if nightmare is a strong enough word to describe my appointment with Dr. Hobeika. He was brusk, cruel and rude; he refused to look at my x-rays or numb my knee when administering a cortisone shot and draining synovial fluid. He almost seemed to take pleasure in my obvious pain and tears.Furthermore, Dr. Hobeika decided that, because I am overweight, I had arthritis in my knee and refused to entertain any other possibilities. Fortunately, I sought a second opinion and learned that while there are signs of mild arthritis, my knee pain is being caused by patella femoral syndrome.I cannot advise you to avoid Dr. Hobeika more strongly. My appointment with him was, by far, the worst medical experience I have ever had.

October 21st, 2009

He did a wonderful surgical job repairing after a bad accident. Office staff is rude and unhelpful

July 23rd, 2016