A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hoff, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Hoff MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Hoff practice?
- Dr. Paul Hoff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hoff practices Otolaryngology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists.