A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Holtzheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Holtzheimer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Holtzheimer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtzheimer graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holtzheimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Holtzheimer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Holtzheimer practice?
- Dr. Paul Holtzheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Holtzheimer practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.