A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Holtzheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Holtzheimer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Holtzheimer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtzheimer graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holtzheimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holtzheimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Holtzheimer practice?
Dr. Paul Holtzheimer practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH and White River Junction, VT.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.