A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Holtzheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Holtzheimer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtzheimer
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Holtzheimer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Holtzheimer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtzheimer graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holtzheimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Holtzheimer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Holtzheimer practice?
- Dr. Paul Holtzheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Holtzheimer practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.