A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Homsy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Homsy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Homsy, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Homsy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Homsy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- West Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Tamer Homsy MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Homsy practice?
- Dr. Paul Homsy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Homsy practices Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Preventive Medicine Specialists.