A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Homsy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Homsy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homsy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Homsy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Homsy, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Homsy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Homsy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- West Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Tamer Homsy MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Homsy practice?
- Dr. Paul Homsy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Homsy practices Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Preventive Medicine Specialists.