A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Honig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Honig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honig
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Honig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Honig, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Facial Dermatoses
- Foot Dermatoses
- House Calls
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Scalp Dermatoses
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Honig graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Honig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Honig MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Honig practice?
- Dr. Paul Honig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Honig practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.