A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Honig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Honig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Honig, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Facial Dermatoses
- Foot Dermatoses
- House Calls
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Scalp Dermatoses
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Honig graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Honig has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Honig MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Honig practice?
- Dr. Paul Honig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Honig practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Dermatologists and Voorhees Pediatricians.