A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Horenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Horenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horenstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Horenstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horenstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horenstein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Horenstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Horenstein practice?
- Dr. Paul Horenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Horenstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Broomall Orthopedic Surgeons.