Dr. Paul Horn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Horn?

A doc who really takes pride in his work! Wonderful & talented doc!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I had a bone spur on my index finger....the one I used the most for gardening, pinching seasonings while cooking, tying on flies for flyfishing. It grew right out the side of my finger right at the point of the bottom inside corner of my nail. He advised me of the risks of losing the nail permanently if the spur had grown into that area. I told him how important the finger was and for what I really used it for. He took extraordinary care during surgery to save my nailbed and fretted if he had been successful. He took more than the usual time protecting my vanity and my useful finger. Dr. Horn was terribly SUCCESSFUL!!! I couldn't be happier to share what a talented surgeon he is. My nail is perfect now, the ugly spur is gone and I can still get a manacure for special occassions for all 10 fingers. Thank you Dr. Horn. You are the greatest!

Best ever!!

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr. Horn and his staff are the best!!! His receptionist Is nice but she took several days to return my call. His med. asst. Michelle, rocks - she was very sweet and friendly and made me feel at ease. Dr. Horn is really good looking and the injection he gave me for my finger is a miracle! He seemed to really care. I highly recommend this Dr.

Patient - Tina Troupe

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Dr. Horn has performed 12 procedures on my hands, arm, wrist and fingers over the past 15 years. He is skillful, works quickly to reduce anesthesia time, has been in recovery every time to give information and answer questions and follows up prior to discharge. He is a superstar.

Posted on September 26th, 2017