A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Horowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Horowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephen Horowitz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Paul Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Horowitz practices Pediatrics near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Pediatricians.