Dr. Paul Hospodar MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Albany, NY

3.8

July 11th, 2016
The devil is in the details...
Initial appt to review ctscan satisfactory. Dr. thorough and no nonsense. Appt. for surgery made quickly however surgery scheduled for 2pm happened around 5:30pm. I had not eaten since 11pm the night before so was STARVING by the time surgery started. Surgery went well as far as I know. Minimal follow up by Dr. so I assume everything went as planned. However I called his assistant to clarify if another less expensive alternative to prescribed blood thinner was available. She did not return my calls in a timely manner and I purchased the med I needed for the next morning, When she did finally call back, told me that I could have taken aspirin - an option that was NEVER discussed by anyone prior to discharge. 3 days late and $242 short. Not happy. Also, Dr H is unavailable for follow up appt. Scheduled with another dr. (Bagchi,).

June 26th, 2015
Dr Hospodar is by far the best in the business and the same goes for his bedside manner and staff as well!!!

February 23rd, 2015
He is a great doctor, explains all the specifics of your surgery before, during n after I wpould recommend him very highly.

January 24th, 2013
I doubt his validity, he has terrible bedside manners, spends no time with his patients and seems to be in a rush. I need a total knee replacement but wonder if he is the man for the job, HELP

October 13th, 2010
He's your man if you're desperate
At no time was I shown X-rays of my injury. much less had them explained to me. I was treated as if I were a fellow bone specialist, instead of a person who had never broken a bone before in my 70+ years.