A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Howanitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Howanitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Howanitz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Howanitz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Howanitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Status Start Date
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Paul Howanitz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. E P. Howanitz practice?
- Dr. E Howanitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. E Howanitz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richmond Cardiothoracic Surgeons.