A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hubbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hubbell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hubbell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbell graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hubbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Hubbell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Hubbell practice?
- Dr. Paul Hubbell has 13 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hubbell practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lacombe, LA and Marrero, LA.
See Metairie Anesthesiologists and Metairie Pain Management Doctors.