Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

3348 W Esplanade Ave S
Ste A
Metairie, LA 70002
504-887-7207
Locations and availability (14)

2.0

|  I wouldent recommend this physican He is taking care of his self not out to help you.  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

Went to see dr Hubble on my first 3 viset's dident see him saw his stand in the person who does all of his talking for him they started giving 180 Narco 10 mg a mounth. She kept telling me about a spinal cord stimulator that would block the pain from my foot. So I told her I wanted to see the dr. and not her. Dr. Hubble explained it to me. He said it would be a trial for one week with the cord in my spine and a box that i could put in my pocket or clip on my pants. After the week i told them I dident want it they pulled me in a room and they begain trying to talk me into having the pack instaled. I told them it wasent working right and dident want something put in me that when I stand straght up it felt like someone flicking me in the growin when I would lean to the right it would go down my left leg lean to the left it go down the right leg. They finly said they would take it out. Dr. Hubble came in the back while they were preping me for the removal and said we got the ok from workers comp so we are going to do it. I should have grabed my clothes and left. but I thaught after a while it would start working. so I let him install it. It never worked right after a few mounths they turned me over to his partner Dr, Richardson. they said they could run a cord from the stimulator to my syatic nerv that runs down your leg to the foot. So I let him do that hoping it would stop the pain. They couldent even get it to turn on and if it was working there is no way someone could take the shocking past 5 and the would turn it all the way up so they diffrent chanels and settings. They said it must have became disconected and wanted too go back in and re attach it. Ithaught if came off that easy theair was no way this was going to work. I was tired of being cut on and told them I want it out of me. They had it in a spot above my right butox and i couldent even where paints they recominded to move to my stomic. I said no I want it out. So about 2 mounths workers comp agreed to take it out. So Dr. Richardson tok it out and turend me back over to dr Hubble. Dr, Hubble said there is nothing else i can do for you and i cant keep giveing you meds if I'm not doing preventable procdures on you. so he cut me off my meds wich was the only thing he did that made me feal better and told that was all he could do. to go to pain management dr. Then I had a problem with workers comp because I couldent see another pain management dr. We went to court my atturney went in with there att and she came out a said we could see another one. When I went to this doctor He said This happens to me but i dont turn the person away that is what pain management is to stop the pain. At least I found someone who would help me. He said this dr. made enough to by a house and then turend you away.

Jun 7th, 2012

Dr.Hubbell is spends very little time with you!Never lets you explain anything.He thinks he knows everything,and makes you feel like you know nothing.His bedside manner is terrible! His P.A. is just the same.His receptionist Regina is the only nice staff member in the office.DO NOT GO TO THIS PERSON!Find a person who cares about you!

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Hubble is in it for his own intrest. He is not intrested in how the patient feals. As long as you have insurance he will keep operating on you. They threat you if you dont do what he says. Dr. Hubble doesent even talk to you are ready for surgery. I would not recomend this Doctor

|  never saw him  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

He is very illusive not just aloof, thought I made an appointment with the Dr but all I ever saw was PA whose bedside manner is abrupt and unforgiving. Never explained anything neither her nor Dr hubble, informed consent is a requirement but not done here don't expect to get any answers from them or him if you can get tp see him, very upsetting and emotionally draining experience

Jan 26th, 2011

Long wait. Acts aloof. Seems like he could be a good doctor if he were a bit nicer.

|  my doctor  |  show details
by B. Vaughan on Apr 4th, 2009

been seeing dr hubbell for over 16 years. we had one problem early on and dr hubbell took care of it. he helped saved my life and gave me some hope to stay active in living, because living in severe pain you are just waiting to die. you cant do anything it hurts to bad. he gave me the best 16 years i could of asked for being in the amount of pain i was in. i can say with out a doubt no other doctor would or could have been better for me. i drive 3 hours one way for a office visit. that is the only problem now.