A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hurst is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hurst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hurst has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gordon Hurst MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Paul Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Hurst practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Internists and Greeley Cardiologists.