Dr. Paul Huser Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Huser?

Non careing doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2014

My husband and I went in this morning for bad abdomen pain. We were thinking it was his appendix. After waiting 30 min Dr. Huser barely said 5 sentence checked his abdomen and sent him to get lab work and an ultrasound. Didnt give him anything for the pain or tell him what he could do for the pain. Didnt tell us what he thought it was or what they would be testing for. I have never seen a doctor be so quiet or cold hearted. Iam very disappointed in Dr. Huser. If anything worse happends to my husband i will hold Dr. Huser personally responsible for his neglect towards my husband. Who is by the way a hard working stand up loveing careing father, who never asks for help and the few times I ve made him and he gets no care or help from his doctor. We will not be going back. Dr. Huser should be ashamed for his treatment with his patient. Very disappointment!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

Dr. Huser is by far and away the most compassionate doctor I've found. He is bright, dedicated and doesn't mind "challenges". His referals have always been perfect and his response time to questions or phone calls is impressive. I highly recommend him!

Posted on December 7th, 2016