A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hutchinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hutchinson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Paul Hutchinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hutchinson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA.
See Montgomery Radiologists.