A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Miller, Internal Medicine/Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ira Miller MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul I. Miller practice?
- Dr. Paul Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Miller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists and Woodbridge Gastroenterologists.