A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Simmons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mass General Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Irwin Simmons MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul I. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Paul Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Simmons practices Internal Medicine near Haxtun, CO.
See Haxtun Internists.