A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Impellizzeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Impellizzeri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Impellizzeri graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Impellizzeri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- No admitting privileges
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Impellizzeri MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Impellizzeri practice?
- Dr. Paul Impellizzeri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Impellizzeri practices Vascular Surgery near West Reading, PA.