Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Ingraham
Dr. Paul Ingraham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ingraham is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital. Dr. Ingraham has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Paul Ingraham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Ingraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Michael Zawaneh
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Scottsdale, AZ 0.02 mi12
Dr. Renzo Cataldo
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Scottsdale, AZ 0.02 mi30
Dr. Thomas Mattioni
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0.02 mi35