A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ingraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ingraham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingraham graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Ingraham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Rodney Ingraham MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Ingraham practice?
- Dr. Paul Ingraham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ingraham practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.