Learn more about Dr. Paul Ippel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ippel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ippel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ippel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ippel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ippel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Ippel practice?
Dr. Paul Ippel practices Family Medicine near Chippewa Falls, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Family Physicians.