Learn more about Dr. Paul Ippel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ippel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ippel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ippel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ippel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ippel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ippel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Ippel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Ippel practice?
- Dr. Paul Ippel has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ippel practices Family Medicine near Chippewa Falls, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Primary Care Doctors.