Learn more about Dr. Paul Ippel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ippel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ippel
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ippel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ippel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ippel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ippel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Martin Ippel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Ippel practice?
- Dr. Paul Ippel has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ippel practices Family Medicine near Chippewa Falls, WI.
See Chippewa Falls Primary Care Doctors.