Pediatricians, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
North Naples
Naples Pediatrics
5400 Park Central Ct
Naples, FL 34109
239-593-7000
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
by Amber W. on May 3rd, 2013

I love this office! I wish I had known about Dr. Irra with my other children. Awesome nurses and I know my baby is in good hands!

|  Excellent doctor and staff!  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

Dr.Paul Irra & his wife, Dr.Kathy have been our family's pediatricians for over 12 years! We first visited them in Naples on a winter vacation and then moved here permanently 10 yrs. ago. Dr. Irra is available day, late into the night & on weekends for his patients. He and his dedicated staff are definitely worth the average wait time. Our two sons always had a same day appointment, they were always diagnosed accurately and always had proper follow up! The office staff always returns calls and they are quick to fax medical paperwork. We wouldn't see any one else. :)

|  Best docter i have been to!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

After moving from down from Iowa, my child has sick with a fever, and Dr. Paul promptly and efficiently took care of him. He is the best child's doctor i know.

|  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

I am not sure why Dr. Irra went into Pediatrics, he has no bedside manner for dealing with children. I took my toddler son to his yearly physical, and Dr. Irra never engaged him at all. Instead he started his exam, trying to pry open my son's mouth to look at his teeth. He's very grumpy, unfriendly. I will not be returning to this office.

|  Excellent!!!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

Surely this is the best Pediatrician that I've taken my kids to.