Dr. Paul Isenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Isenberg?

Excellence

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr. Isenberg diagnosed me with severs sinus problems due to allergies almost 25 years ago. I thought I was dying before I went to him. He changed my life. Although I still have many allergy and sinus problems, he is able to treat them and relieve much of the suffering. He is great.

Not a Military Friendly Office

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Stay AWAY if you have Tricare. They HATE dealing with Tricare and Military Service Members.

passing the buck

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Isenberg after seeing an ENT for sinus and allergy problems.He promptly put me on new allergy medication and weekly shots...which I have been doing for 7 months now. In that time I have had one other sinus infection. NOw I am having sinus problems again and instead of getting to the root of the problem, adjusting medication, etc... he wants to shove me off onto an ENT again. I am NOT happy about him following thru with helping me. Seems like he's passing the buck!

he may have saved my life

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I have been sick for a very long time. I really thought I was going nuts. Somehow he knew I had a horrible allergy to mold before the testing was even done. I don't know how he knew, but he knew. Turns out I not only have toxic mold allergies, but I have an unusual amount of mold in my house confirmed by independent testing. Dr. Put me on what I call a no food diet to help me deal with it. By no food, I mean I gave up about 75% of the yeast & gluten filled foods I like, but some of my health problems are already stating to go away. I don't like the diet, but I have to deal with it. I really feel this man saved my life.

Posted on July 26th, 2017