Dr. Paul Isenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Isenberg?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Paul Isenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2016

Excellence

Dr. Isenberg diagnosed me with severs sinus problems due to allergies almost 25 years ago. I thought I was dying before I went to him. He changed my life. Although I still have many allergy and sinus problems, he is able to treat them and relieve much of the suffering. He is great.

January 24th, 2015

Not a Military Friendly Office

Stay AWAY if you have Tricare. They HATE dealing with Tricare and Military Service Members.

November 7th, 2012

passing the buck

I was referred to Dr Isenberg after seeing an ENT for sinus and allergy problems.He promptly put me on new allergy medication and weekly shots...which I have been doing for 7 months now. In that time I have had one other sinus infection. NOw I am having sinus problems again and instead of getting to the root of the problem, adjusting medication, etc... he wants to shove me off onto an ENT again. I am NOT happy about him following thru with helping me. Seems like he's passing the buck!

September 23rd, 2010

he may have saved my life

I have been sick for a very long time. I really thought I was going nuts. Somehow he knew I had a horrible allergy to mold before the testing was even done. I don't know how he knew, but he knew. Turns out I not only have toxic mold allergies, but I have an unusual amount of mold in my house confirmed by independent testing. Dr. Put me on what I call a no food diet to help me deal with it. By no food, I mean I gave up about 75% of the yeast & gluten filled foods I like, but some of my health problems are already stating to go away. I don't like the diet, but I have to deal with it. I really feel this man saved my life.

July 26th, 2017