Dr. Paul Issack Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Issack?

Genevieve R.

Posted on February 17th, 2017

I was very satisfied and also felt very comfortable at the visit. Dr. Issack was very assuring in everything he told me. I felt very reassured.

Peter Palladino

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Dr. Issack has been nothing short of excellent! His professionalism has been nothing short of superb!!

Vincent P.

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr. Issack always explains in full detail and never rush me out of his office and always answers any questions from myself or family. I highly recommend Dr. Paul Issack.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Dr. Issack and staff were exceptional. He breathes professionalism and is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. The very Best . My surgery went well and even though both my right and left knees were replaced over a year ago he still follows up to make sure recovery is smooth. None Better

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Best doctor. Spend time to listen to you in the office and then comes up with a quick and accurate diagnosis. He is a thoughtful surgeon, not a cutter.

successful cervical spine surgery

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I am very happy with my cervical fusion surgery done 2 years ago by Dr Issack. He is a top notch surgeon and a compassionate man. He also has a wonderful team in the operating room and an outstanding office staff.

Incredible Surgeon!

Posted on November 4th, 2013

Dr. Issack is a truly amazing surgeon and human being. I went to him in July, after not being able to walk for several years, following a previous lumbar procedure performed by a different doctor that left me with foot drop. By the time I got to Dr. Issack, the foot drop was fairly severe and I had also developed issues with my hip on the other side. So, my case was somewhat complex, because I literally did not have a leg to stand on. Since the revision lumbar fusion surgery he performed, I am now able to walk for miles as we also tackle my hip! And, as others have noted, Dr. Issack has been so very compassionate, giving of himself and his time, patient, interested, and intelligent, always eager and able to listen well and communicate in a way that is right at one's level. This a rare combination in a surgeon and, due to the combination of his clinical/research and people skills, he always gets the picture accurately and so do I. Dr. Issack gave me my life back -- literally! I am now able to get out and about, enjoying life in Manhattan with my family again. It is with eternal gratitude that I'd like to say, "Thank you, Dr. Issack!"

Ms.

Posted on November 4th, 2013

Dr. Issack has everything one would seek in a surgeon. He is meticulously thorough in every aspect of his work. He is also the quintessential scholar--eager to learn and eager to share his knowledge. He is also one of the gentlest, most compassionate human beings I know. I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation. In fact, Dr. Issack performed two spinal operations on my daughter, after I suggested she see him. Before her surgery she could barely walk a few steps; now she is walking several miles. He gave her back her life.

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Why can't other doctors be like Dr. Issack. He is kind, smart, accurate and insightful. Additionally, his patient (bedside) manor is amazing. His staff is wonderful, too.

great surgeon

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I'm walking without pain and enjoying my life again because of Dr. Issack's operation on my cervical spine. The surgery cured my neck and arm pain. He is a very skilled surgeon. He takes time to explain things in laymans terms.

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Dr. Issack took his time and even diagnosed me with something that I had for many years and no other doctor was able to do. He made me comfortable at my appointment and I left satisfied. I was able to leave the clinic with results. Thanks Dr. Issack.

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

best dr and surgeon would trust him with my life caring knowledable just a overall great dr/person you dont find that very often both