Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Fantastic Surgeon show details Fantastic Surgeon
Feb 5th, 2015

I had always been hesitant to actually go through with a breast augmentation, until I met Dr. Izenberg. Dr. Izenberg listened to my reservations about having surgery and addressed all of my concerns one by one. The staff showed me photos and used implants to help me decide what size implant would look best on my frame. Dr. Izenberg and his staff made me feel very confident about my decision to go ahead with surgery. It has been one month since my surgery and I am very happy with the way I look and feel. I would recommend Dr. Izenberg and his staff to anyone that has been struggling with the decision to have a breast augmentation.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Denise B on Feb 4th, 2015

I am completely satisfied with my experience with this Doctor and his staff. Dr. Izenburg was the initial Doctor I saw over 1 year ago in my search for a good doctor to perform my breast augmentation. He was recommended by friends and by a breast specialist whom I had seen after a bad mammogram (turned out to be fine). After visits with two other plastic surgeons, it was easy for my husband and I to choose Dr. Izenburg. I found him and his staff very easy to communicate with. I felt well informed on everything, and from start to finish, everything happened exactly as promised. The final result is AWESOME!!! I went from a cup size AA left side/A right side - to a size C. They are now both the same size! I put my trust in Dr Izenburg and his staff to help with sizing because I didn't want to look out of proportion. They did a great job and it looks so natural! I couldn't be happier with my experience, and I would highly recommend this Doctor and staff.

A Very Uncaring Doctor Who Never Answered My Questions show details A Very Uncaring Doctor Who Never Answered My Questions
Oct 12th, 2014

Dr. Izenberg is the most uncaring doctor I've ever had the misfortune to see. I came to him for a double mastectomy and reconstruction after finding out I had breast cancer. I very frightening time in my life. He explained the procedure using a doll. That was helpful but from that point on I was never given any information as to what to expect. People I've come to know since my experience have shared with me pamphlets, booklets, etc. that their surgeons had given them that were full of information. They were told what to bring to the hospital, what to have ready when they got home, what to expect in the first few days, weeks, months, etc. I got nothing from him and he wouldn't give me any clear answers. It was obvious his schedule was too full and he had no time to spend with me. Almost everything I learned about my procedure and what to expect the months following was from people who had gone through it or the internet. I would never recommend Dr. Izenberg, especially to someone going through a traumatic experience and then facing this kind of surgery.

Has no time for his patients. show details Has no time for his patients.
Jul 20th, 2014

I have been very disappointed with Dr. Izenberg's handling of my bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. He's really out of touch regarding how difficult the recovery has been and doesn't want to listen to what I have to say. I felt that he or his staff should have provided information prior to the surgery and after that would have helped me be better prepared for what was to come. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Love him show details Love him
by Tanya P on Apr 26th, 2014

I had a breast reduction done in April 1995 by Dr. Izenberg. What can you say about this man he is wonderful. Great persona, great office, good at what he does and did not leave horrible scars on me when all was said and done. I recommend him to all my friends still! If you want the best he is it.

Mar 16th, 2014

Amazing physician. Has incredible knowledge and experience and shows patients such care and compassion. Goes above and beyond to make certain his patients feel comfortable and informed. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Oct 9th, 2013

At least an hour wait

Aug 16th, 2012

He does amazing work! He is honest and straight to the point. He came to see me the very next morning and also called the evening of surgery! Great at what he does! :) thank you Dr. Izenberg!

Aug 1st, 2012

Fabulous doc!

Jul 7th, 2012

Dr. Izenberg is the best! I had a bi-lateral massectomy and I look better now than when I started. He has an amazing staff, excellent bed side manner and everyone is very professional.

Wonderful choice !! show details Wonderful choice !!
Jun 24th, 2012

He is great and straight to the point ! Very nice and very honest !! So if u don't want the truth go elsewhere :)

Sep 16th, 2011

Does not listen and cannot remember things from one moment to the next. Very poor in providing patient education. Rather unethical and manipulative.

Nov 6th, 2010

I had to call numerous times and leave a messages when I first went to the office and no one called me back. However, once I got the appt. I have nothing but good things to say. Dr. I has been wonderful to work. He isn't happy unless you're happy.