Dr. Paul Izenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Izenberg?

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Excellent surgeon!

Why did I wait so long?

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Suffering from headaches, back aches and deep grooves in my shoulders, I decided it was time to do something about my gigantic "G's"; so my doctor referred me to Dr. Izenberg. I have to say that he put me at ease and I couldn't be happier with my results. As an African American, I worried about scaring and developing keloids. My incisions were thin and are healing perfectly. I am so happy with my result that I have referred a few of my friends to his office.

31 years ago

Posted on August 21st, 2015

When I was just 17 years old, I had extremely large, and lopsided breasts. My parents brought me to Dr. Izenberg and he performed an amazing breast reduction for me. 31 years later, I have given birth to 3 children and have been able to breastfeed all of them, and my scars are almost invisible. As I gained and lost weight throughout my pregnancies, my breasts never lost their shape and have stayed relatively the same size. I will always be grateful to Dr. Izenburg for his care and excellent work.

Fantastic Care!!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr. Izenberg and his whole office, from the reception desk, scheduling, billing, nurses and the doctor himself are terrific! Very warm, caring people and very easy to talk to. Questions are thoroughly answered. Would most definitely recommend this office!! I had breast augmentation and I am sooooo happy with the outcome!! Looks very natural and I feel great!

Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on February 5th, 2015

I had always been hesitant to actually go through with a breast augmentation, until I met Dr. Izenberg. Dr. Izenberg listened to my reservations about having surgery and addressed all of my concerns one by one. The staff showed me photos and used implants to help me decide what size implant would look best on my frame. Dr. Izenberg and his staff made me feel very confident about my decision to go ahead with surgery. It has been one month since my surgery and I am very happy with the way I look and feel. I would recommend Dr. Izenberg and his staff to anyone that has been struggling with the decision to have a breast augmentation.

Happy Patient

Posted on February 4th, 2015

I am completely satisfied with my experience with this Doctor and his staff. Dr. Izenburg was the initial Doctor I saw over 1 year ago in my search for a good doctor to perform my breast augmentation. He was recommended by friends and by a breast specialist whom I had seen after a bad mammogram (turned out to be fine). After visits with two other plastic surgeons, it was easy for my husband and I to choose Dr. Izenburg. I found him and his staff very easy to communicate with. I felt well informed on everything, and from start to finish, everything happened exactly as promised. The final result is AWESOME!!! I went from a cup size AA left side/A right side - to a size C. They are now both the same size! I put my trust in Dr Izenburg and his staff to help with sizing because I didn't want to look out of proportion. They did a great job and it looks so natural! I couldn't be happier with my experience, and I would highly recommend this Doctor and staff.

A Very Uncaring Doctor Who Never Answered My Questions

Posted on October 12th, 2014

Dr. Izenberg is the most uncaring doctor I've ever had the misfortune to see. I came to him for a double mastectomy and reconstruction after finding out I had breast cancer. I very frightening time in my life. He explained the procedure using a doll. That was helpful but from that point on I was never given any information as to what to expect. People I've come to know since my experience have shared with me pamphlets, booklets, etc. that their surgeons had given them that were full of information. They were told what to bring to the hospital, what to have ready when they got home, what to expect in the first few days, weeks, months, etc. I got nothing from him and he wouldn't give me any clear answers. It was obvious his schedule was too full and he had no time to spend with me. Almost everything I learned about my procedure and what to expect the months following was from people who had gone through it or the internet. I would never recommend Dr. Izenberg, especially to someone going through a traumatic experience and then facing this kind of surgery.

Has no time for his patients.

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I have been very disappointed with Dr. Izenberg's handling of my bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. He's really out of touch regarding how difficult the recovery has been and doesn't want to listen to what I have to say. I felt that he or his staff should have provided information prior to the surgery and after that would have helped me be better prepared for what was to come. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 16th, 2014

Amazing physician. Has incredible knowledge and experience and shows patients such care and compassion. Goes above and beyond to make certain his patients feel comfortable and informed. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Posted on October 9th, 2013

At least an hour wait

Posted on August 16th, 2012

He does amazing work! He is honest and straight to the point. He came to see me the very next morning and also called the evening of surgery! Great at what he does! :) thank you Dr. Izenberg!

Posted on August 1st, 2012