Plastic Surgeons
5333 Mcauley Dr
Suite R5001
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734-712-2323
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Has no time for his patients.  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2014

I have been very disappointed with Dr. Izenberg's handling of my bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. He's really out of touch regarding how difficult the recovery has been and doesn't want to listen to what I have to say. I felt that he or his staff should have provided information prior to the surgery and after that would have helped me be better prepared for what was to come. I would not recommend him to anyone.

|  Love him  |  show details
by Tanya P on Apr 26th, 2014

I had a breast reduction done in April 1995 by Dr. Izenberg. What can you say about this man he is wonderful. Great persona, great office, good at what he does and did not leave horrible scars on me when all was said and done. I recommend him to all my friends still! If you want the best he is it.

Mar 16th, 2014

Amazing physician. Has incredible knowledge and experience and shows patients such care and compassion. Goes above and beyond to make certain his patients feel comfortable and informed. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Oct 9th, 2013

At least an hour wait

Aug 16th, 2012

He does amazing work! He is honest and straight to the point. He came to see me the very next morning and also called the evening of surgery! Great at what he does! :) thank you Dr. Izenberg!

Aug 1st, 2012

Fabulous doc!

Jul 7th, 2012

Dr. Izenberg is the best! I had a bi-lateral massectomy and I look better now than when I started. He has an amazing staff, excellent bed side manner and everyone is very professional.

|  Wonderful choice !!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

He is great and straight to the point ! Very nice and very honest !! So if u don't want the truth go elsewhere :)

Sep 16th, 2011

Does not listen and cannot remember things from one moment to the next. Very poor in providing patient education. Rather unethical and manipulative.

Nov 6th, 2010

I had to call numerous times and leave a messages when I first went to the office and no one called me back. However, once I got the appt. I have nothing but good things to say. Dr. I has been wonderful to work. He isn't happy unless you're happy.