A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul John Allen MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Allen practice?
- Dr. Paul Allen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Allen practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA.
See Cambridge Internists.