Learn more about Dr. Paul Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anderson, BA, MD, PA is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Anderson BA, MD, and PA is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Paul Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Anderson practices Radiation Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hobbs, NM.
See Lubbock Radiologists.