A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anderson, BA, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Anderson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Anderson practice?
Dr. Paul Anderson practices Radiation Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hobbs, NM and Roswell, NM.
See Lubbock Radiologists.