A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Anderson, BA, MD, PA is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Anderson BA, MD, and PA is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Paul Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Anderson practices Radiation Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hobbs, NM.
See Lubbock Radiologists.