Dr. Paul Arnold Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Paul Arnold?

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS DR HE VERY CONCERNED ABOUT MY CONDITION AND PRESCRIBED PROPER MEDICATION FOR ME. ONLY PROBLEM IS HE ONLY WORKS HALF DAYS AND IS VERY BUSY . BE ON TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT .

Used the F word told me never to call again

Posted on March 13th, 2017

The doctor has an explosive temper. BEWARE! Three mistakes calling in my prescriptions and he screamed at his whole staff . They all quit that day. He proceeded to blame my wife and I for having no staff! 3 polite phone calls . People need their medications! He told me never call again and did not care at all. I apologized I was polite. No avail ! F ..F. ... F Ed me until I ended the conversation. Beware !!!

this doctor cares about his patients well being

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Arnold is a very caring doctor to me. He is firm about following the rules applying to pain management. He is semi retired so he only takes cash because taking credit cards and checks is complicated. I don't blame him and in fact, I go to a chiropractor who doesn't take those things for payment either. After giving him records which I had put together from records I had and proof that I don[t abuse meds as well as advocation letters from other doctors, Dr. Arnold gave me scripts for the medication I needed which was less than I had received from my previous pain management doctor, but was adequate for my need.

Dr Arnold Has serious anger & psychological issues

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Paul J. Arnold D.O. needs to retire ASAP. He has serious anger management & psychological problems and a very, very poor bedside manner. The state of Florida needs to consider disciplinary actions against him. He also mentioned how Medicaid patients like me brought him only $27.00 a visit. I have two degrees and lost my business because I got cancer and felt like he thought I was nothing but a loser being a Medicaid patient. Needless to say I was stunned and deeply offended by this man's foul mouth and bad attitude towards everybody and everything. We found out that he already surrendered or lost his license in another state for improperly prescribing medications. Cross him off your list of potential doctors he doesn't even act like a doctor anymore and is rude and unprofessional in every way. He also refuses treatment at times without any explanation and seems to discriminate against certain types of individuals. His staff is obviously afraid of him and tolerate him to keep their jobs and will make the patient feel wrong about their feelings rather than him. There is so much more I could say but steer clear of this doctor!

best doctor and staff!

Posted on May 28th, 2013

doctor arnold and staff are great!

smart,kind,and a very good Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2012

excellent

NUTS!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2011

This man can not call himself a doctor. I think he needs professional treatment as he has some real issues with his raging temper. I have seen him be verbably abusive to his staff as well as his patients. I think we should all get together and report his behavior to the medical board. How does this man still stay in practice????

You'll Be Shocked

Posted on March 18th, 2011

Run quickly

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Dr. Arnold is a pill mill, if you pay the monthly fee, he will see you, if you dispute when insurance paid and you paid they still say you owe money. His office staff is rude beyond compare. I don't know how he continues in practice. He spends much of the time with you discussing his personal life things a true professional would never discuss with a patient. I wasn't really interested in his love life. I was searching for a caring physician. He is not it. I wouldn't recommend anyone see this man and I don't know how he keeps his license.

This doctor is unprofessional

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I went there today since i had been experiencing coughing for the last few months as they went off and on. When i got there the lady at the front desk was very arguementative towards me stating my appointment was for another date. I was soon seen by Dr.Arnold and he was very unprofessional. He only spent 10 minutes with me and told me he could not say what my problem was in quote "In big words". He recommended i take cough syrup and drink alot of fluids thats not telling me my diagnosis. In all i felt that this experience has pretty much not wanting this doctor as my physician he has no sympathy towards those who come to him in need of help.

No concern for me at all

Posted on December 14th, 2010

I went in to establish him as my primary care physician as he was the only one available on my list that could see me before a 3 month wait. (lovely government health care) He came in, asked me what prescriptions I already take and without verification from my previous doctor, wrote out the prescription refills (which I didn't need or ask for) and said "nice to meet you, see you in a month). Did NOT address my back pain issues. I do not want meds for it, just to be referred to someone who can help me. He clearly did not care for my well being and barely looked me in the eye. He runs a pain med office where you have to pay $400 bi-yearly in order to receive them. Sound fishy to you?

Posted on September 16th, 2009

I went to this doctor six years ago and paid my bill each time I was there. Today I received a letter from his office saying that I owe him $609.60, Where this bill comes from is beyond me. Maybe because of his injury he needs money and is trying to get former patients to pay him for services not rendered. At that time his office staff was not what most patients would consider courtious. If Dr. Arnold wants the $609.60 he will have to take me to court. I have all my cancelled checks and credit card statements to prove my payments to his office.