Overall Review

3.0

September 13th, 2016
this doctor cares about his patients well being
Dr. Arnold is a very caring doctor to me. He is firm about following the rules applying to pain management. He is semi retired so he only takes cash because taking credit cards and checks is complicated. I don't blame him and in fact, I go to a chiropractor who doesn't take those things for payment either. After giving him records which I had put together from records I had and proof that I don[t abuse meds as well as advocation letters from other doctors, Dr. Arnold gave me scripts for the medication I needed which was less than I had received from my previous pain management doctor, but was adequate for my need.

February 24th, 2014
Dr Arnold Has serious anger & psychological issues
Paul J. Arnold D.O. needs to retire ASAP. He has serious anger management & psychological problems and a very, very poor bedside manner. The state of Florida needs to consider disciplinary actions against him. He also mentioned how Medicaid patients like me brought him only $27.00 a visit. I have two degrees and lost my business because I got cancer and felt like he thought I was nothing but a loser being a Medicaid patient. Needless to say I was stunned and deeply offended by this man's foul mouth and bad attitude towards everybody and everything. We found out that he already surrendered or lost his license in another state for improperly prescribing medications. Cross him off your list of potential doctors he doesn't even act like a doctor anymore and is rude and unprofessional in every way. He also refuses treatment at times without any explanation and seems to discriminate against certain types of individuals. His staff is obviously afraid of him and tolerate him to keep their jobs and will make the patient feel wrong about their feelings rather than him. There is so much more I could say but steer clear of this doctor!

May 28th, 2013
best doctor and staff!
doctor arnold and staff are great!

March 19th, 2013
No problems with Dr Arnold
If you go in and say Im on dilauded now write a script for it of course he will be abrupt with you. I went to him for help with back pain and thats what I received. I find the staff to be nice and have had no problem with them. Have had various problems since I first saw him and he ordered appropriate tests and referals. If you are going to give a poor rating tell us why and how not just he did not give me narcotics.

August 28th, 2012
smart,kind,and a very good Doctor
excellent

August 18th, 2012
Military man and Great Dr.
I went originally to Dr Arnold for an addiction to opiates. He was very caring about my needs and switched me to Suboxone and assisted me with a taper plan. I am now free of opiates!! His sign says pain management and addiction specialist and that's the truth. He is professional and caring dr. And for anyone who gives dr Arnold a bad review remember, he is not a pill mill. So if you want your OxyContin go somewhere else. By the way the staff there is awesome and they love dr Arnold too.

August 9th, 2011
NUTS!!!
This man can not call himself a doctor. I think he needs professional treatment as he has some real issues with his raging temper. I have seen him be verbably abusive to his staff as well as his patients. I think we should all get together and report his behavior to the medical board. How does this man still stay in practice????

January 27th, 2011
Run quickly
Dr. Arnold is a pill mill, if you pay the monthly fee, he will see you, if you dispute when insurance paid and you paid they still say you owe money. His office staff is rude beyond compare. I don't know how he continues in practice. He spends much of the time with you discussing his personal life things a true professional would never discuss with a patient. I wasn't really interested in his love life. I was searching for a caring physician. He is not it. I wouldn't recommend anyone see this man and I don't know how he keeps his license.

January 6th, 2011
This doctor is unprofessional
I went there today since i had been experiencing coughing for the last few months as they went off and on. When i got there the lady at the front desk was very arguementative towards me stating my appointment was for another date. I was soon seen by Dr.Arnold and he was very unprofessional. He only spent 10 minutes with me and told me he could not say what my problem was in quote "In big words". He recommended i take cough syrup and drink alot of fluids thats not telling me my diagnosis. In all i felt that this experience has pretty much not wanting this doctor as my physician he has no sympathy towards those who come to him in need of help.

December 14th, 2010
No concern for me at all
I went in to establish him as my primary care physician as he was the only one available on my list that could see me before a 3 month wait. (lovely government health care) He came in, asked me what prescriptions I already take and without verification from my previous doctor, wrote out the prescription refills (which I didn't need or ask for) and said "nice to meet you, see you in a month). Did NOT address my back pain issues. I do not want meds for it, just to be referred to someone who can help me. He clearly did not care for my well being and barely looked me in the eye. He runs a pain med office where you have to pay $400 bi-yearly in order to receive them. Sound fishy to you?

September 16th, 2009
I went to this doctor six years ago and paid my bill each time I was there. Today I received a letter from his office saying that I owe him $609.60, Where this bill comes from is beyond me. Maybe because of his injury he needs money and is trying to get former patients to pay him for services not rendered. At that time his office staff was not what most patients would consider courtious. If Dr. Arnold wants the $609.60 he will have to take me to court. I have all my cancelled checks and credit card statements to prove my payments to his office.

August 14th, 2009
Retire
Dr Paul Arnold should retire. This doctor is the most uncompassionate man I have ever met. He provides suboxone for patients that are addicted to opiates. Unfortunatley, he treats these patients with disrespect. When will people understand that most addictions start with a patient going to a doctor for painrelief from an injury and get addicted to the medication and then the circle begins! This doctor is only 1 out of about 10 that can give out this type of medication. He is a rude old man and needs to be out of business.