Dr. Paul Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Frank?

March 11th, 2016

Simply the best

Dr Frank is the best. He understands how to keep your face looking young and natural looking. He has impeccable technique. It is a delight to be his patient all these years!

February 27th, 2016

Wait was fewer than 5 minutes. They are kind, accommodating and everyone who works there is excellent at what they do. I strongly recommend this office and his care.

February 18th, 2016

Great doctor! :) super friendly and energetic . Very professional and helpful !

October 21st, 2015

He keeps me looking young!

He is so talented and gifted and his cosmetic works keeps me looking beautiful and youthful. I highly recommend Dr Frank!

August 17th, 2014

Attorney

My daughter was away at camp. She had several horrible irritations on her face. The camp doctor had no idea what it was, we were ready to pick her up. We called Dr. Frank. He stopped what he was doing, asked for a photo of her face to be texted to him, personally talked to her on the phone, and said it was impetigo. He got her a prescription, and her face was better in 2 days. I am certain no other doctor would do that in today's world. He was extremely knowledgeable and kind, and handled the whole thing in a matter of minutes. Thanks Dr. Frank!

March 6th, 2014

Good doc , Good guy

I have been seeing Dr Frank for several years for botox and fillers and have always been happy with him , his staff, and his office . I was reffered to him by many friends who feel the same way. Although I am not generally one to write anything positive or negative online, I felt i had to chime in as online reviews go either one way or another making choosing a doctor very confusing. When I went to go see Dr Frank for my usual visit, I briefly asked him about my young teenage daughter who was suffering from embarrassing acne. As a specialist in cosmetic dermatologist, I expected him to answer my question and then refer me to another Dr. but he insisted that he take care of her. He was kind, empathetic and he made my daughter not only better - but comfortable. Both of us felt taken care of. I We need more doctors like him in medicine today.

August 27th, 2013

Stay away

This guy severely damaged my face severely years ago and reading these reviews I can see that he continues to do the same to more and more people. Please save yourself from someone obsessed with being in magazines and publicity, he could care less about the patient, a very disgusting person. There are a few good doctors out there, you just have to try hard to find them.

May 15th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Frank for 7 yrs now, he has been treating me for hyperhydosis in the palms of my hand due to abnormal increased sweating, which is very embarrassing when working in the field where you shake hands all the time. The treatment is great and works well. I also had Clear and Brilliant laser from Dr. Paul Frank and the name of the laser speak for itself, after having this laser my face became so smooth and glowing, everyone kept asking me what did I do to my face.. Dr Frank is great, he's definitely a doctor that knows what he's doing and not just takes your money..

April 30th, 2013

RN

Had a great result with Dr. Frank had smart lipo of my chin and filler for my bags under my eyes love the results .

November 29th, 2012

Dr. Paul Frank and his staff are courteous and professional. The office/procedure rooms are clean, modern and well stocked with magazines.

November 20th, 2012

very different from other doctors--in a positive way.

dr. frank is the best dermatologist you can go to because when other doctors tell you they can't help you, dr. frank is the complete opposite--he really makes every effort to help, does not give up, and makes you feel very comfortable as a patient--he's got a friendly staff as well.

November 13th, 2012

Good experience with Dr. Frank - smartlipo

I had a smartlipo procedure on my abdomen about 6 weeks ago with Dr Frank. I'm really pleased with the results. I just went to the beach for my birthday with friends (who I didn't tell) and got lots of positive feedback on how good I look. I found Dr. Frank to be pleasant, helpful, and realistic about my results. He knew where I was going on my beach trip and even took the time to write down his favorite recommendations for me.