- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Gordon
Dr. Paul Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL, with another office in Hammond, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery and Cardiology. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr. Gordon has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Gordon has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Paul Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.
Dr. Ameer Gomberawalla
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi
Dr. Anwar Choudhry
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi47
Dr. Anthony Rousou
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi13