A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Paul Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gordon practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons, Oak Lawn Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.