A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Gordon, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Paul Gordon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gordon practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons, Oak Lawn Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.