A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gorman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Gorman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Paul Gorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gorman practices Plastic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.