Learn more about Dr. Paul Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jones, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jones, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Foreign Bodies
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Peritonsillar Abscess (PTA)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swimmer's Ear (Otitis Externa)
- Thyroglossal Cyst
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Jones MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Jones practice?
- Dr. Paul Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Jones practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Otolaryngologists.