A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jones, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jones, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Foreign Bodies
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Peritonsillar Abscess (PTA)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swimmer's Ear (Otitis Externa)
- Thyroglossal Cyst
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Jones MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Jones practice?
- Dr. Paul Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Jones practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Otolaryngologists.