A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Ross University, School Of Medicine.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul James Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Paul Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.