Learn more about Dr. Paul Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Licata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Licata, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Licata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Licata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Licata practice?
Dr. Paul Licata practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Westerly, RI.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT.
See Westerly Internists, Westerly Critical Care Practitioners, and Westerly Pulmonologists.