A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Licata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Licata, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Licata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Licata DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Licata practice?
- Dr. Paul Licata has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Licata practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westerly, RI and Agawam, MA.
See New London Internists, New London Critical Care Practitioners, and New London Pulmonologists.