Learn more about Dr. Paul Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Licata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licata
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Licata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Licata, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Licata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Licata DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Licata practice?
- Dr. Paul Licata has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Licata practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New London, CT.
See New London Internists, New London Critical Care Practitioners, and New London Pulmonologists.