A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Lim MD is a male doctor, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Lim practice?
- Dr. Paul Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lim practices Hospitalist near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Hospitalists.