Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Lim
Dr. Paul Lim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with other offices in Tyler, TX and Tyler, TX (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist. Dr. Lim is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center-Tyler, East Texas Medical Center Quitman and East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Lim has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Paul Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Aleksandr Korniyenko
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Tyler, TX 1.38 mi9
Dr. Robert Dobrowolski
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Tyler, TX 2.97 mi22
Dr. Avian Kidd
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Tyler, TX 2.99 mi15