Dr. Paul Melchert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Melchert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2016

The Doctor is NOT IN...

I selected Dr. Melchert specifically because of his high qualifications and the fact that I wanted a male doctor (these visit's are "personal"). I have been disappointed over the last 3+ years because his front office overbooks appointments which means you will have to wait 45+ minutes extra for every appointment. The part that is really frustrating is that you almost NEVER get to see the real doctor. They send in another doctor that you know nothing about to take care of you. I'm sure they are nice and also qualified but this is not the doctor I selected..... I wish you all the best in finding a good doctor.

March 28th, 2016

Has no business being a doctor

Uncaring and extremely duplicitous. Has an attitude that's a cross between a conman and a sanitation worker. I pity his patients. If you're looking for a professional, caring, and honest doctor, look elsewhere.

February 25th, 2016

Initially I love the office staff and the doctors, but I had only gone to them for well visits. Sadly, when the time came that I received some concerning news from a specialist (that I had contacted directly), the care that I received was sub-par and unacceptable. Information that was said to me in my office visit was not what was written in the notes, which made me appear to be lying. Definitely not happy with the care I received during this difficult and stressful time of my life.

September 24th, 2015

Great Physician

My husband & I see Dr. Melchert. We love him and his staff. I would recommend him to others.

July 21st, 2015

Love Him & Staff

Love Dr. Melchert. He is "The Best".

April 17th, 2015

Love Him!

February 6th, 2015

Great Doctor and Staff

My primary care for years now. I love him. He is very through and caring.

December 25th, 2014

Excellant Doc

At 71 yo I have delt with lots of primary Dr's... Dr. Paul Melchert is by far the best I have been fortunate to have as my primary.

August 30th, 2013

Dr. Paul Melchert

I agree with people, who wrote about friendly front desk staff. I am going to find another specialist, because this one makes me nervous. Sorry, this is my personal opinion. I am sure that he is a good Doctor for others.

August 14th, 2013

My Family Physician

I have been Dr. Melchert's patient for over 3 years. I went through 3 other physicians before finding Dr. Melchert. He was recommended to me by a specialist who I was seeing. That doctor had no affiliation with him; I thought that was a high recommendation. He is really the nicest, personable doctor I have ever had. Most importantly his is a very knowledgeable doctor. He asks questions, and listens, really listens! That is probably why he is so effective in diagnosis. He might be a couple minutes late, but when he comes to your room, he is there for you. He takes the time he needs. For that type of attention he can run a couple minute late, I don't care. He is very good at determining when one must see a specialist. It is good when a doctor is honest and not pretending he is an expert in every field of medicine. I have such high regard for Dr. Melchart I had my wife also use him as her family doctor.

April 22nd, 2013

i couldn,t find better

i had a health scary problem ,and i needed a primary doctor before everything else. i called almost 10 facilities to register but they keep me on line or sent me to voice mail,finally i called at Dr Melchert facility and the receptionist new that something was wrong in the tone of my voice,she said "what,s wrong honey" i just opened up and 3 days later i was there and the doctor saw me and refered me the same day for what needed to be done,after that he followed up and sent me to the surgeon,i mean that was a life saving situation for me.from the first call till now.i just trust him with my life.he explained every step to me.i go to bed at night and thank God for that.that was my first time going back to the doctor after almost 5 years,because of that he sent me to the lab for all my blood work.i feel great and from my heart will recommend him and the staff to anyone that needs high quality care.

May 7th, 2012

Twice I've waited 45 mins

I started going to St. Anthony's Primary Care when it was under Dr. Theresa Sissodia. She was amazing. But after she left, I got switched to Dr. Melchert. He is always late to my appointments because he's at the hospital. Then why do they schedule me if he's still at the hospital, making me wait over 45 mins. Then he will order labs over and over, but nothing is wrong with you, instead of just giving you a prescription. I was sick, he told me my body would fight it off, a month later I had an infection in my chest so I had to go back. If he would've caught it in the beginning, I wouldn't have had to pay twice.