A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nelson, Internist, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coordination of health care for complex health needs
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Paul Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nelson practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors and Omaha Internists.