A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nelson, Internist, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coordination of health care for complex health needs
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Paul Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nelson practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors and Omaha Internists.