A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Payne is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Payne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Payne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Judson Payne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Payne practice?
- Dr. Paul Payne has 9 office locations.
Dr. Paul Payne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hiram, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Canton, GA.
See Hiram Surgeons.