A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Robinson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Robinson, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Robinson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Robinson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Paul Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Robinson practices Family Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Family Physicians.