Learn more about Dr. Paul Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Robinson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Robinson, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Robinson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Justin Robinson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Paul Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Robinson practices Family Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA.
See Castro Valley Family Physicians.