A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sherman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sherman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Sherman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Paul Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sherman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.