A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sherman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sherman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Sherman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Paul Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sherman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.