A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sullivan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jeffrey Sullivan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Paul Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sullivan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.