A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sullivan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Sullivan practice?
Dr. Paul Sullivan practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.