A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tayoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tayoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tayoun
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tayoun Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayoun graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Tayoun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Tayoun DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Tayoun practice?
- Dr. Paul Tayoun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tayoun practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
See Hazleton Emergency Physicians and Hazleton Primary Care Doctors.