A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tayoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tayoun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tayoun
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Tayoun Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayoun graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Tayoun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Tayoun DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Tayoun practice?
- Dr. Paul Tayoun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tayoun practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
See Hazleton Emergency Physicians and Hazleton Primary Care Doctors.