A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Wang practice?
Dr. Paul Wang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Boston, MA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Cardiologists, and Palo Alto Pediatricians.