Learn more about Dr. Paul Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Johnson Wang MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Wang practice?
- Dr. Paul Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Wang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Cardiologists.