A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Wang practice?
Dr. Paul Wang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Boston, MA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Cardiologists.